easy, simple and delicious!
1/2 c fusilli (i used brown rice pasta)
1 c cooked chickpeas (or maybe cannellini?)
two cloves of garlic
about 5 sun-dried tomatoes chopped up (i didn't use the ones in oil)
handful of basil
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
some red pepper flakes
1. cook pasta according to package directions
2. saute garlic and sun-dried tomatoes (i do this in water, but you can saute in oil if you wish)
3. when sun-dried tomatoes and re-hydrated add the basil and chickpeas.
4. when the basil is slightly wilted and chickpeas are warm, toss with pasta.
5. add lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning.